Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 1:49pm
As some of you may have seen, we’ve announced that Drive!Drive!Drive! is coming to PS4 and Steam on December 13! That’s so soon!
Drive!Drive!Drive! was developed by Different Cloth, developer of lilt line and Derrick the Deathfin. As some of you may recall, we also published lilt line back in the days of WiiWare. Those sure were simpler times.
As its name implies, Drive!Drive!Drive! is a driving game where you race on multiple tracks at the same time. Any time you’re not racing on a particular track, the AI is doing it for you. The AI, however, is not what you’d call competent. This is why you need to switch between tracks regularly and do your best to place first on all of them. Trust us when we say it’s as crazy as it sounds. It’s also packed with content. Some highlights:
- Incredible soundtrack by synth-prog post-rock legends Zombi!
- 100 tracks to race in Campaign and Offensive Modes!
- Potential for more than 18.37 quintillion tracks to race via user generation!
- Create, share, and rate tracks easily in the in-game track creator!
- Four different game modes: Purist, Arcade, Collection, and Time Trial!
- Up to four-player multiplayer!
- More than nine unique environments!
- Less than 11 unique vehicles!
- Less than 11 unique environments!
- More than nine unique vehicles!
We can’t wait to share Drive!Drive!Drive! with you all on December 13!
Words cannot describe how excited we are to be working on Runner3! We'll be sharing more information over the course of development, but here's what I can tell you for now:
- It's coming in 2017
- It's far and away our biggest and most ambitious game yet
- We’ve put together this cool website for you, where we plan to offer up weekly blog posts with more information about the game. We’re going to be very open about the development of Runner3, including all the nitty-gritty details you never knew you wanted
- You can expect friends both old and new to show up
- Charles Martinet is returning to the role that made him famous: The Narrator
- BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 are 50% off on PS4, Vita, Wii U, and Steam for the next week to celebrate today’s announcement
We can't wait to make this game for you!
Posted on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 5:13pm
Hey, remember that Tharsis contest we announced back in January? The one where we asked people to submit funny Tharsis images of their own creation? Well it was a thing and it happened, regardless of whether you remember it or not.
We gave people total freedom to make any kind of image they wanted, which led to us receiving a nice variety of submissions. The one thing they all had in common, however, was goodness.
This, of course, made choosing a winner really hard.
After mulling it over for several days and nights, we finally managed to choose the winning submissions. Are you ready for this?
The winners are…
That’s right. Everyone who submitted an image will be taking home a Tharsis mission patch. The only way to lose was by not playing at all!
With that addressed, it’s time to bask in the glory of all the submissions we received: